Walk the peace path with us
join our team
Administrative Manager – Open Position
Soul Shoppe is looking for someone with a powerful combination of people skills and the ability to work within complex processes. This position is the primary point of contact for our customer relationships.
We would like someone in the San Francisco Bay Area who can keep some hours in our Oakland office, to fulfill some small tasks like checking the messages, sorting and scanning mail, and being present for other staff to drop in and pick up things.
We envision 20% office time, 80% remote.
Customer Care (Schools and Districts)
- Respond to inquiries from schools and potential customers
- Maintain and track relationships and communications with schools and potential customers.
- Identify ways to improve the school user experience
- Maintain workflows in service delivery tracking and customer relationship management systems
- Troubleshoot user issues and provide first tier customer support
- Maintain and upgrade systems that track clients/schools through their customer journey.
- Create instructions for service use and maintain communication with school representatives
- Excellent customer service
- Proven success with effectively and efficiently tracking customer journey
- Exceptional planning, organizing and administrative skills, specifically in establishing and maintaining procedures and processes.
- Proficiency with Google Suite, CRMs (e.g., monday.com, Hubspot, ACT, or Pipedrive), productivity tools (e.g., Slack, Basecamp, Asana)
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, and collaboratively with a positive and dynamic team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Compensation and Hours
- 40 hours per week $57,200- $62,400 annual
- Health insurance
- Generous holidays and paid time off.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear.
Soul Shoppe does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender (including actual or perceived gender, and gender identity), sexual orientation, age, marital status, medical condition, religious affiliation, veteran status, national origin, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state, federal or local law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for a job, please let us know.
Soul Shoppe Programs
Soul Shoppe envisions a world where people connect and support each other with empathy and compassion. For 21 years we have empowered communities by activating heart-centered peacemaking skills that lead to courageous action, connection and restoration.
Soul Shoppe works with elementary students, helping them to get along better, to develop social and emotional skills, to manage emotions, and to resolve conflicts. Our presence in schools improves students’ self-regulation, boosts academic performance, enhances school climate, and prevents bullying.
Deadline for applications is end of day September 5, 2022
Send an email with the subject line: “Administrative Manager Position” to Melanie Hopson, Director of Operations at [email protected]
Please include a resume and a cover letter